COVID – 19. Notification to Pablo’s Art Studio Staff, Artists, Caregivers and Visitors
Over the weekend the Government has taken significant action to limit the spread of Covid19, and two more cases confirmed in NZ, including one in Wellington. As the situation evolves, risk factors and preventative actions (recommended by the Ministry of Health) should be noted:
• Every staff member and artist will be required to wash their hands on entering the studio. There is soap and handitowels in the kitchen and bathroom areas. Staff and public will be required to wash hands on entering the gallery. Please wash hands for at least 20 seconds, and dry thoroughly. Please regularly wash your hands while in the studio.
• Any artists or staff that have returned from overseas, or live with someone who has returned from overseas in the last two weeks (from March 2) are required to stay away from Pablo’s premises for a period of two weeks.
• If you are feeling unwell or are displaying any symptoms, (sneezing, coughing, high temperature, shortness of breath), please call Healthline on 0800 358 5453 or your GP and follow their advice. If you are at Pablo’s and begin to experience the above symptoms please leave Pablo’s premises immediately and call Healthline or your GP.
• Limit contact with others on Pablo’s premises, for example do not shake hands, hug or kiss others.
• Clean and disinfect frequently used communal surfaces and objects – doorknobs, cooking and eating surfaces.
• For staff engaged in outreach programs, please refer to the plans and requirements of outreach agencies.
Please refer to the Ministry of Health website www.health.govt.nz for further information. We will keep you updated as the situation develops.
Pablo’s Staff and Committee